No longer WA state resident, seeking help

Today I literally traded in my Washington State drivers license for a NY State temporary sheet of paper that doesn't even show my photo. I asked/begged two different people if there was any way that I could keep my WA state license but they both refused. That was really hard to take. I took pictures of my WA state license on my camera phone to preserve the memory. I was pretty depressed about this until I met up with Anna (from SOTA). Then I got back to P. Ville and told Zoe about it and got depressed again. Now I'm still depressed.

Seeing Anna was good; we went around Astoria and ate lunch at a Chinese-Mexican Restaurant. The dish I had was Shrimp Chow Mein and Mexi-Fried Rice. The only problem was that the chow mein didn't have noodles, which confused me as I am pretty familiar with chow mein and it having noodles (which is why I usually order it).

We also went to Baskin Robbins for an ice cream treat only to find that they post the calorie content per 4 oz. My heart deflated. We ate there anyways -- stale waffle-cone style (160 cal).

Also walked past the SoupMan, formerly known as the SoupNazi. I guess he has a string of soup kitchens around NYC because of Seinfeld now.

We watched Roswell today and that made me happy.

Comments

Popular Posts